In my last post I talked about some of my thinking around choosing technology and how it fits alongside solid processes and tooling.
This post outlines some technology I’ve been using recently.
Tools and platforms
- gitlab - git, issues, CI/CD
- Google cloud platform (GCP)
- postgres (hosted on GCP)
- React Native for building iOS & Android apps
Additional services / tools
- Fastlane for publishing mobile apps
- Prettier.io - formatting code
Over time, I’ll try to build out the reasoning behind each selection.